We offer FREE worldwide shipping on all orders. Shipments will be sent using US Postal Service, FedEx or UPS. The method of shipment will be determined by Ferrari Literature depending on the cost of postage and location of recipient.
Orders will ship within 5 business days after payment has been received, and tracking information will be provided.
Duties & Taxes
Pricing mentioned on this website does NOT include any local taxes or duties that your government might levy on a shipment.
If purchasing from outside the US, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you: we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they will be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information.
Every international shipment is accompanied by a customs document that indicates the contents and its value.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 10 days from the shipping date to commence a return. Returns are accepted under the following conditions:
- The goods to be returned have to be in their closed original packaging and in unused condition. Photos will be asked for if necessary.
- The goods have to be returned to us free of charge. Any return shipping costs incurred for returning the goods are to be borne by the customer.
- Return shipping must include tracking information. Only once the return is received and verified will a refund be issued.
- The amount to be credited for returned goods will be the original purchase price minus our original outbound shipping cost.
- Goods sold to you at a reduced price or sale price from that originally listed in the website are NOT eligible for a refund nor return.
To commence a return please contact us here and indicate “Return” under subject. Provide your order number and reason for return.